Monday, January 3, 2011

How to Start . . .

Its the beginning of a new year so time for something new to do, right?  I've been talking to a therapist lately about my life and some things that I'm not thrilled about - my kids growing up, losing my father a year and a half ago, my weight, my not liking my job, blah, blah, blah.  It was her suggestion that I start a journal to write down my feelings and I've really been dragging my feet.  I don't know why?  But since I can't seem to get started with a traditional paper journal I thought maybe this would be an easier way for me to journal. 

Today was a pretty good day here!  School was closed and I got alot of things done that I needed to catch up on and I feel really good about that.  Alot of days I feel like I am just spinning my wheels - I get home from work and then run around doing things for this one or that one and don't seem to get anything done for me!  It makes me a little crazy!  This is one of the reasons that I'm not sure if I want to go back to work next year.  I feel like our house and my life run much smoother when I am home.  When my kids were little I thought that when they were older that life would be so much easier but I haven't found that to be the case at all!  Things seem to be much more hectic now!  I miss the days of them being younger and knowing where they were and what they were doing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment