Wednesday, August 17, 2011

CRS

I'm suffering greatly from CRS (can't remember shit!)!  I went for my annual visit to the gyn doctor today.  I was talking to him about how I can't get anything done, no motivation (yesterday's post), am totally unorganized, am very emotional, anxious, having trouble sleeping through the night and can't remember anything and how frustrating it is.  I've known that I'm going through memopause since last year when we did my bloodwork.  I had an ablation last October because of my out of control periods and haven't had anything since December.  I don't have hot flashes - thank God - but I do wake up sweating at night sometimes.  The things that bother me the most are the unorganization/no motivation and the forgetting.  I used to be sooooo organized and I loved it.  I like things to be organized.  I never forgot anything - it went along with the organization.  Being organized makes me feel calm and secure.  This unorganization/forgetfullness/non motivation makes me feel kind of out of control.  Being out of control makes me anxious.  Feeling anxious makes me have trouble sleeping.  See a pattern here?  So the doctor tells me that all of this is related to menopause and then he really makes my day an tells me that it could last for a few years.  Great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment